This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, September 14, 2012

Christmas Lodge Side Step Card

I have been playing around with the side step cards and they have quickly become one of my favorite type of cards!  I recently saw a card on SCS Gallery using Stampin Up's Christmas Lodge Stamps.  I happen to have them on my MDS2 so I wanted to give it a try.  I not sure of the person's name who made the card on SCS, as when I went back I could not find the post so unable to give you credit for the idea.  I gave it a try and here is what I came up with, it is really pretty and sparkly!  All of the stamps were done digital with MDS2 I just love digital scrapbooking and cards.  This software is just so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda