This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Timeless Tuesday Challenge #196

Hope everyone is getting excited for Thanksgiving, I know that I am my son and grandson will be arriving on Thursday and we plan to have a wonderful holiday!!  Today's Timeless Tuesday Challenge over at Flourishes is all about being HAPPY!  This is a fun challenge and I decided to use the Dear Santa stamp set from Flourishes, it is such a happy feeling stamp set.  I just love the Christmas Holidays and this just reminds me of being a kid and what a happy time of the year.  I used copic markers to color both stamps and stickles to add a little of bling! I cut the squares using Spellbinder dies.  Hope everyone has a lovely holiday.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love the glittery paper! Fabulous and happy card indeed. Thanks for participating in the "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" at Flourishes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a "happy" one and love the new set. You did a great job. Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda