This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Saturday, September 28, 2013

MDSM 33 ~ We're Getting Scrappy Challenge


Good evening all!!!  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.  We are having so much needed rain here in TX, so I thought it would be a good time to catch up on some of my digital scrapbook challenges.  This week at MDS Monday's was all about the sketch above.  Over on Facebook at Simply My Digital Studio the challenge was to use one digital kit to create a page.  I thought I would make one page for both challenges.  

Here is what I came up with!!  



I used the Autumn Harvest Kit from Stampin Up.  It is a really pretty kit with lots of embellishments, stamps and pretty background papers.  I really love how this turned out.

If you love digital scrapbook pages be sure to check out both sites for some really fun challenges!

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to...Keep Stamping!!

4 comments:

  1. Love this kit so much! And you've used it beautifully. Rainy days are good for something, I guess ;) Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy children, Belinda! The dimension is so great in this LO that it's hard to believe it is digitally made! Great keepsake, Belinda! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of my favorite papers, they look great on your page! I like how you've colored the stamp across the top, very nice! So glad you joined us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely elements on your card! Great choice of fonts, and love the sprigs of leaves and berries. Thanks for joining MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda