This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Birthday Wishes

I have just been loving these new stickers from Elizabeth Craft Design!!!  They are so much fun and so pretty when you finish.  I would like to share a card I made for my sister for her birthday.


I just received the new Anna Griffin embossing folders and dies.  They are just so beautiful.  


All you need for this look, is Super Adhesive SheetsCloud Nine Glitter and copic markers.
Just place the adhesive sheet on top of white cardstock, peel off the protective backing.  Remove  the stickers from the sheet and place on top of the of the sticky cardstock.  Cover the entire piece of cardstock with glitter rub in really well.  Them just color your image with copic markers.  Cut out and place on your card.  It is so simple but the finished products is stunning!!

Thanks for stopping by and remember....Keep Stamping!!
Belinda

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love that cute little bee, and the brilliant colors, Belinda. Wahhh! I want AG supplies! Where did you find these? LOL

    Happy Easter, Belinda! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda