This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Celebrating #38th!!

Good afternoon all, hope your day is going well!!  Today is my 38th wedding anniversary!!!  I can't believe it has been that long, guess time really does fly when you are having fun.  We have been blessed with so much though out the years health, children and grandchildren!  I created a card for my husband that I would like to share with you today.


I used the largest heart die from Spellbinders and die cut 2 hearts.  Using the a smaller heart die I cut one heart.  To create the dress bottom emboss one heart and make score lines and fold.  Using a glue pen I added some sparkle to the dress with Sparkling Snow glitter.  Score and fold  the 2nd heart.  Place the embossed folded heart inside the remaining heart and you have your skirt for your wedding dress.  Fold the smaller heart to create the top, I added red rhinestones along the top.  I used red as that was our colors for our "special" day.  A smaller bow was added to the middle.  

The card base was embossed using Anna Griffin's folders.


Cut a strip of black CS the length of the card base to create the tux.  All you need to do is make a cut line down the middle, make score lines and fold both sides down. Add a small piece of white CS behind the cut to create the shirt.  Cut a small bow tie from red glitter paper.  Add rhinestones for the buttons.


This really turned out so cute, my husband really loved it!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful evening and remember.....Keep Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a unique and creative card Belinda. How sweet! Congratulations on such a milestone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda