This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sparkle N Sprinkle's Febuary 1st Reveal!



Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's 
February 1, 2015 Reveal.



This month FOUR new rubber stamp sets and two new digi-only sets are being introduced.   These sets are 20% off their regular price, until Feb. 3rd.  All the new reveal sets are available on Cling Mounted Rubber and as a digital image.  Iris Garden #687 is the stamp set featured in  This Month's Technique Video.

The sets are:


Seasonal Trees #680   (digi version DIGI680)
Sleep Over #686   (digi version DIGI686)
Iris Garden #687  (digi version DIGI687)
Berry Sundae #688   (digi version DIGI688)
Wild About You #DIGI692 (digi only)
Stanley Valentine #DIGI693 (digi only)


On Feb 3rd,  one Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below.  The Grand Prize Winner will receive
all FOUR of the new rubber stamp sets (or digi sets, if you prefer)


The winner of the blog hop will be announced on Feb 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs.  This month's Blog Hop order is:

(Tip: if you have a problem with a particular link, try clicking on the person's blog title to send you to their Home page.)

This month's collections of stamps are just so cute and pretty!!  I couldn't wait to get started using them, hope you feel the same.  I chose to use the Iris Garden set this month.  It is just so pretty and could be used for some many different occasions. 


I stamped the images and fussy cut them out, colored with copic markers.  Sparkle was added using a glue pen and Sparkling Snow, Golden Silver and Spirited Green glitters.  Using the tutorial for stamping on glitter, I stamped the sentiment and punched it out using a oval punch.  A few pearls were added and the edges inked.


The window was die cut using the Grand Madison die.  I placed a 1/8" Tear-ific Tape along the window sill and glittered using Princess Anna Fuchsia glitter.


I created my background using my Gelli Plate, acrylic paint and stencils.  Embossing paste and a stencil added some dimension inside the window.  To add some sparkle I dusted the embossing paste with Sparkling Snow glitter.  The window was added to the card base using pop dots.  I placed the iris image on top of the window and added the window sill.  The small iris was placed on top of the window sill along with a pretty bow.  I added the sentiment with pop dots and pretty pearl accents were added along the edge of the card base. The cute butterfly is a brad by Recollections.


A closer look at the background paper.  The Gelli Plate is a wonderful way to create your own backgrounds.  You must try it!!  I placed a piece of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape along the edge of the cardstock remove the backing and glittered with Princess Ann Fuchsia glitter.

We hope you enjoy the New Reveals as much as we do!  Last month the winner came from Anne's blog.  Wonder which Designer contains the Grand Prize winner this month?


Don't forget to leave a comment with each Designer to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  We love reading your comments and hope we have inspired you as well.  If you absolutely can not leave a comment for some reason, please email icinganne@yahoo.com with your comment and the name of the blog or Designer you are commenting about.


~~~~~~~~~

The new SNS Creative Challenges also begins today, with lots of prizes and recognition badges. 
~~~~~~~~~
Did you know we are having a Guest Designer Call?   Click here for all the details.  The deadline is February 15.  Good luck to all of you who apply!
~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much for stopping by here is a sneak peek of a project to come using the Seasonal Tree stamp set!  

Have fun on the hop, next stop is Anita!! 

See you soon!!!

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the background you created and the flower box design looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Belinda. Love all the sparkly details and the background techniques are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your sparkly details! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink background. can't wait to try the technique! Also like the way you tied in the edging with the stripe on the flower box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous! I love the pearls and the glitter accents !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the brick background and the window with the flower box of irises! Great job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your GORGEOUS card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous card. The irises are beautiful. I love your geliplate background, great depth with the stencil layering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!! I love the glittery snow, those gorgeous irises and the awesome window and window box!! Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a beautiful piece to make as a display item. It is so pretty and decorative.
    Love the iris. I have a clock face that I want to finish for my daughter's kitchen. She used Iris flowers and I haven't found a stamp that would work (the flowers will be in a bird cage outline).
    this one will be work so well. thanks for sharing a marvelous piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG! I sure could not do this. I am so happy to see beautiful work like this. I would need a coach for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card you created with a beautiful stamp set. Love the stamping on glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the dimensional aspect. That adds so much interest with the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the use of glitter, the subtlety really makes the flowers pop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is beautiful! It can be used for so many different occasions. Love the sparkle and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! Purples and pinks, my favorite colors. Love the many techniques and media that you used for your card. The pearls, glitter, and ribbon along with the popped up parts of the card are great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful window scene, great design, colors and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I love window cards. This is excellent. Just the right amount of sparkle. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765606714598/

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOve the window box card...and the colors are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Iris and think it is my fav set in the release- and your card is absolutely fabulous! Your glimmer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card! I love the flowers and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really pretty, Belinda. I haven't used the gelli plate, but love the look that you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love irises and your card is a Knock-Out. Absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, Belinda! I love the combination of pink with the lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card. Well worth the time to fussy-cut. Thank you for some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda