This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!!!  I hope your day is blessed with much happiness and love!  Today I would like to share with you the remain Mother's Day Cards I have made this year.


These 3 cards were made using Anna Griffin  Rose Embossing folder and die.  The sentiment is an old set from SU.  I just love how Anna is creating the embossing folder, border embossing folder and dies all matching.  This really created beautiful cards.  The pretty sparkle is glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle.



These 2 cards are cut files from the Silhouette Store.  I added a few of my own touches with the butterflies and glitter.


These really turned out so pretty. 

Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful Mother's Day and remember....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda