This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Beach Comber


Good morning everyone, today I wanted to share with you one last beach project!  I had this canvas in my stash for sometime and deceived to finally use it!  I flip it over and made a shadow box out of it.  First I covered the edges with embossing paste.  When the paste had dried Color Burst powder was used in a very small amount to the edges and inside using Ultramarine Blue, and Violet.  The canvas with then lightly misted to let the color come alive.  Next the inside was stamped with SNS Tropical stamp set shells. 




The cattails, grass, seaweed and anchor were all cut using my Silhouette.  They were placed on the edges and inside the canvas and small shells were then added.


Using gel medium small micro beads were placed inside and along the bottom edge.  A small chipboard frame was added.














I placed drops of dimensional glue on acetate and covered with Sparkling Snow glitter, let dry overnight.  I removed the glue drops from the acetate and they were used for bubbles.



A title was added to the top along with some fishing net and chipboard.  



Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda