This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Season Greetings


Good morning everyone, hope your day is off to a great start!!  Today I would like to share a card using embossable acetate, stamps, tissue paper and glitter.



To start with I stamped the background images on a piece of cardstock.  I used the trees from SNS Winter Swirl stamp set.  Next I used the antistatic bag on my piece of acetate.  The sleigh from, SNS Sleigh Ride stamp set was stamped onto the embossable acetate using versamark and embossed using Black Detail EP. 



Flip the embossed image over and place Glossy Accents over the entire image.  I used a small piece of blue gelato and mixed it with the Glossy Accents to create this pretty blue color.  A light dusting of Sparkling Snow glitter was added to the Glossy Accents.  


I then placed a piece of white tissue on top of the wet Glossy Accents smoothed out the wrinkles and flipped over.  This was then placed on top of the Winter Tree stamped image .  Let dry completely about an hour.  I then die cut the entire piece using Sizzix Funky Label dies.


Using a piece of glitter paper, I created a frame using the Funky Labels.  The background paper was embossed with Anna Griffin's Snowflake Embossing Folder.
The background paper was then layered onto a 5.25 x 5.25 card.  A small line of glitter was added to the edges using a glue pen and Sassy Silver glitter.

 

I placed a piece of 2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape on top of white cardstock.  Removed the backing and cover with Cloud Nine Glitter. I stamped the sentiment from the Sleigh Ride stamp set with black ink on top of the glitter.  Fussy cut around the wording.  


The snowflake was die cut using Anna Griffin's die and sticker paper.  The snowflake was glittered using Sparkling Snow glitter.  

Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful day and remember....Keep Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely sparkle! Perfect use of the image. Loving the tissue effect too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda