This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Good morning all hope you are ready for the Valentine's Day weekend!!  I would like to share with you today my Valentine cards made for the family!
 

 
 Tea bag holders for my son, daughter, son-in-law and husband.  These are a fun way for a little treat holder.  Here you can find a tutorial.
 

 
Heart easel card made for my daughter using the new Anna Griffin Heart Dies and Sparkle N Sprinkle EP.




Card made for my grandson using the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.
 

 
Queen of Heart card made for my husband, using the Anna Griffin minc foil designs, Anna Griffin heart dies and Sparkle N Sprinkle glitters.
 




My to little grandsons shaker cards!
 
 

 
And lastly my sweet little granddaughter's card box!!  She gets so excited about her handmade cards!!
 
 Hope you all have a sweet day and remember....Keep Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda