This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, March 11, 2016

Luck of the Irish


Good morning all, the weekend is here!!  As St. Patrick Day is fast approaching, I thought I would share a card using the new just released Lucky Charm (digi) stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.



To start my card I layered the blue and green pieces together for a A2 size card.  Next I embossed the white panel using an Anne Griffin embossing folder.  For the frame I used my Silhouette to cut using sticker paper, removed the backing and glittered using Ocean glitter.  It was adhered to the card base using pop dots.


The image was printed using the digi stamp and it was slightly enlarged. That is the fun of using digi stamp you can size them to fit your project.  The image was colored using copic markers.  Once the coloring was complete the horseshoe was fussy cut out and sparkle added using a glue pen, Spirited Green and Fairy Tale Lavender glitters.  


The sentiment was stamped using the rubber stamp set and fussy cut around and adhere to the card using pop dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, please visit Sparkle N Sprinkle to see all the beautiful new stamp sets just released!!

Have a wonderful day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! The ocean glitter is perfect. Your fussy cutting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Belinda. Love the embossed background really makes the image pop, along with the sparkly frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda