This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, August 15, 2016

Friends Warm the Heart


Good morning everyone I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!  I am sharing a shadowbox with you today using the new Eskimo Kisses stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I cut the shadowbox along with the trees and snow banks using my Silhouette.  For the blue background I wanted to add some snow, using Super Thick White EP lightly sprinkled and heating from the underneath I wish able to achieve the look.  Small snowflakes were punched using Fisker punch and sticker paper.  The backing was removed and Sparkling Snow was applied.  Small drops of Caribbean Ocean Crystal Drops were placed in the center.




Next it was time to create my scene.  The image was stamped, colored using Tombow Markers and fussy cut out.  Sparkle was added to the sweet little girl and snowman using a dimensional glue along with Swan Wing, Waterfall and Sparkling Snow glitter.  



I used brushable glue with a small brush on the edges of the trees and glittered using Sparkling Snow glitter.  






The snow banks were glittered using brushable glue and Diamond Dust glitter.  I then lightly brushed brushable glue back along the edges only and added Waterfall glitter.


The sentiment was stamped with Memento Bahama Blue ink.  The piece were all assembled inside the box. 

I really love how pretty this turned out!!  Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda