This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Rustic Flowers


Good morning everyone, hope you are all having a great day.  Today I would like to share a project with you using the Rustic Flower stamp set.



To get my project started I needed to create the background panel.


 To start I adhere a piece of tin foil to a piece of cardstock and distressed it with Stazon ink.  Next I inked the raised side of a embossing folder, placed the cardstock inside foil side up and ran it  through the Big Shot.  The piece was then covered with Golden Sparkle EP and heat set.  This really created a beautiful vintage background for my flower can.


Next I embossed a piece of cardstock with a Anne Griffin Border folder.  Using the Nuvo Large Glue Pen glue was placed on the raised areas and edges.  Let the glue dry slightly and then Nuvo Gilding Flakes were placed on top.  The excess with lightly brushed off.


Small drops of Copper Penny Crystal Drops were on placed the background flower centers, and Pale Gold Crystal Drops on the border strip flowers.


The flower can is from the digi stamp set.  I used the color version resized the image, printed and cut it out using the Cameo Silhouette.  Sparkle was added to the flowers using Nuvo Small Glue penChameleon, MargaritaBubblegumDaisyOrange Crush glitter.  Small drops of Pale Gold Crystal drops were added to the can and a small Pull Ribbon bow was added.
Thanks so much for stopping by hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Belinda - Your background is incredible! Wow! I am blown away. It is so beautiful. Everything is gorgeous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda