This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2010

I'm trying to finish up my 2010 album!  This was the twins 1st year for the pumpkin patch.  They were so tiny and only about 2 weeks old on their 1st visit.  I just love to use the Smilebox collage to create pages using serveral photos.  It is a wonderful way to use many photo on one page.   I used the Cricut Wild Card cartridge to cut leaves from different color card stock.  I used a oval puch to punch 3 oval and created a pumpkin for embellishment.  I used paper from Where The Heart Is stack by Zoe Pearm.  I used the Wild Card cartridge to cut out the stem for the pumpkin.  A little ribbon and some button for embellishments.  I really love the way this turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda