This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spotlight Techinque

I had so much fun with this Spotlight Techinque.  I stamped the stamp in StazOn ink on the card front as well as on a separte piece of card stock.  I then watercolor the stamp on the card front.  On the second stamp I punched out a 1 3/4 inch circle and inked the edges with black StazOn ink.  You then glue the circle onto the stamp matching up the design of the stamp.  I used border punches in 3 different color for the edge of the card and finshed it off with Sparkle N Sprinkle  1/2 inch Tear-ific Tape and glitter.  It really make a beautiful card that can be used for any occasion.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda