This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Timeless Tuesday #184

Good morning all, the Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes is hosted by Denise this week and it's all about purple and blue!  Those are two of my favorite colors.  I have been working on Halloween cards and just happen to have one in purple and blue.  I used the Reflection Halloween stamps for the witch.  Using a white piece of card stock I masked a circle for the moon and inked around it with shades of blue and purple.  The mask was removed and inked using yellow to create the moon.  The window was made with 2 Grand Madison window die cuts put together.  I used the Martha Stewart fence punch and embellished with a spider, leaves and a pumpkin.  My little grandson thought this was a cute card.  I do think it turned out really cute.  Hope everyone is having a good week, praying for those in the New Orleans area with Issac approaching.  My husband and I lived in New Orleans for a short time, it is close to our hearts!  Have a great week everyone and Keep Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. What a great way use this week's blue and purple colours Belinda! Love your card details! Thanks for joining us this week for Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda