This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year


Now that the holidays are over I can get back to my paper crafting! I have been so busy with the holidays, grandchildren and children home for 2 weeks that I have not posted in almost a month. Wanted to share the finally 2 cards of the year! I used Karen Burniston's Pop N Cuts to make both cards. The first one I made was a twist cube Christmas card for my daughter with the grandbabies picture on it. She just loved it!!! The 2nd card was a Happy New Year card.  I saw a card on the Sizzix Blog, and I just had to try and make! I love the Pop N Cuts the cards are just so cute!! Hope you all are enjoying the start of 2013, there are lots of new challenges, back to my crafting!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda