This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, January 31, 2013

There's Pop N Cuts In Those Cards!




I have just been having so much fun with the Pop N Cuts from Sizzix, created by Karen Burniston.  Be sure to visit her blog for so many wonderful ideas and videos.  I had create 1 spinner card for one of my grandsons and decided I better make another.  My son will have a birthday next month and choose to try and make one I had seen on Karen's blog.  These both turned out so cute and I am so excited to see their faces when they open them.  Make sure to check out Karen's blog and videos for all her great ideas!!!  Happy Stamping everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda