This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #208 I'm Seeing Red!

Good morning all and Happy Tuesday!!!  Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Well it's Tuesday and time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge - I'm Seeing Red.  I used the Grand Madison Window Die Cut to create the window, and Tim Holtz's embossing folder for the brick wall.  The stamps were all Flourishes, the flowers are from the Botanical Bookplates, butterfly from the Butterflies and Blossoms and the banner is from Patriotism on Parade.  I colored all the stamps with Copic Markers and used glitter on the banner.  Added a few pearls and inked the edges of the brick wall. Love the look, it really turned out quite nice!  Enjoy your week and remember to Keep Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Super beautiful, Belinda! I love the all different sets you used and you designed so well. Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card Belinda! I wish I saw something like that outside my window right now. Thanks for joining us this week at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda