This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Timeless Tuesday Challenge #207 Put Your Heart On!

Good morning all, it's time for another Timeless Tuesday Challenge from FLOURISHES!!  Today's challenge is all about hearts, and with Valentine's Day right around the corner this is a perfect challenge!  I had this beautiful heart and rose stamp in my collection not sure where I got it, but it seemed perfect for the challenge.  I colored the rose with Prisma watercolors added some dazzling diamond glitter to the heart, cut it out and added some stickles around the edge of the heart.  This really turned out so pretty!  Have a wonderful Valentine's Day everyone!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda