This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Colorful Creations




It's release week at Flourishes, so the challenge is to used all 3 colors in your creation from the above photo.  I choose to use the Botanical Bookplates from Flourishes.  This is such a pretty stamp set and I just love the die cut that goes with it.  I used watercolors to color my images and embossed with the new Cuttlebug Honeycomb folder.  I can't wait to see all the new releases this week!!!  Make sure to stop by the Flourishes site to see all the new stamps.

I

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the background you created that perfectly matches the focal image! Stunning creation! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed! I like the larger flower as your background, nicely done. Thanks for playing in Flourishes COlor Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Belinda!! What a gorgeous layout and coloring job!!! Thanks for joining in the Flourishes fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Belinda! Love how you stamped the image :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda