This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pop N Cut ~ St. Patrick's Day!

Well good morning all!! Hope you all are having a wonderful week, I have been enjoying this cool weather here in Texas. Just finished another Pop N Cut card and want to share it!! I found this cute digi stamp for the cute pot of gold and knew I had to make something with it :). I used the circle base die from Karen Burniston's Pop N Cut designs, you can find them on the Sizzix Blog. I glued the pot of gold to the circle, cut out some small circles for falling coins. This turned out so cute, I know one of my grandsons will love it! Have a great day all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda