This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, March 7, 2014

I Have Been Published

Good morning everyone, I am so excited, I received my Scrap And Stamp magazine and my card was pictured in it!!!  This is my first time to be published (yay).  

Thanks to Margaret at Sparkle N Sprinkle for choosing my card.  




If you would like all the details on this card please visit my SNS Gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Have a wonderful day and remember....Keep Stamping!!

Hugs
Belinda

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, and congratulations on being published, Belinda! It's sparkly, cute, and oh so pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - well deserved! Big congrats.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being published !!! This card is beautiful , perfect colors and design !!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so sparkly and pretty! Love it! Congrats as well on being published :-)
    hugs, Steff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being published !!! This is a beautiful card !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda