This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, March 28, 2014

Preschool Cutie!!

Good morning everyone, I hope spring has come for you all!!  It has been warmer here and my little granddaughter and I have started planting our flowers and as she calls it our food garden (aka herb garden)!  She is so much fun and she loves to help!!

Today I would like to share a layout featuring my granddaughter!  This is here first year of preschool and her school pictures were adorable.  Just had to do a layout with them.  So here is a look at my beautiful little cutie!!




I used stamps from Sparkle N SprinkleTulips Stamp Set, and Magnolia Stamp Set just to name a few.  

To create the background I used embossing powder and Quatrefoil stencil.  Apply embossing powder remove the stencil and cover with Indian Spark EP, let dry that was the hardest part to WAIT!!  Once dry heat emboss for a beautiful background paper.


The flowers were die cut from Tim Holtz's Tattered Flowers dies.  I used my copic markers and with just a flicking stroke added the center color.  This turned out so pretty, I really loved the look.  The butterfly was die cut and edges inked.  For that pretty "Sparkle" I used Daisy Glitter.


The flower images were stamped with black ink and colored with copic markers.  They were then fussy cut and arranged on the page. 



This layout really turned out so pretty, and the cherry on the top was the Preschool Cutie!!

I hope you have enjoyed this layout as much as I did making it!!  This really is a "special" layout.

If you would like more details on how to create this page, please visit my Sparkle N Sprinkle Gallery

Thanks so much for stopping by and remember....Keep Stamping!!

Belinda

3 comments:

  1. She's a cutie indeed! What a great layout. Love all the texture and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Belinda. Love the background (embossing paste with ep?). The flowers are all stunning - so vibrant and go perfectly with your gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie is right! She is adorable in the midst of her fabulous flower garden, Belinda. Hard to believe how quickly she is growing up, isn't it? So quickly. You're a wonderful grandmother! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda