This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, May 30, 2014

Road Trip

Good morning all, hope you have had a wonderful week and ready for the weekend!!!  We had a special week as we celebrated our 2nd born grandson's 10th birthday.  Can't believe he is 10 already man time just flies when you are having FUN!!  

I would like to share a layout with you today that I made using the new Sparkle N Sprinkle Travel Mixed Media stamp set. We had taken a road trip to Gruene Texas and I thought these stamps would work perfect with this layout.


Along the trip we saw the most beautiful blue bonnets and painted desert wildflowers.  They were so bright in colors.  Really pretty!!  I stamped the map with black ink and misted.  The stars are chipboard that I glittered using brushable glueFire Engine RedReflection and Blue Lightning glitter.  The small wood embellishment were ink with brown and black ink.  A small amount of liquid glass was placed on the car lights and camera.  While it was still wet I added Sparkling Snow.



On each side of the page a dolly stencil was used and inked with green ink.  On the left side embossing paste was applied over the ink and glitter was applied while paste was still wet.



For the corner accents I used a stencil and grey ink and inked the stencil.  I removed the stencil and offset it slightly and applied embossing paste.  While the paste was still wet I covered it with Bubblegum glitter.  The offset of the stencil and embossing paste made a really pretty look! 





The postage stamp was stamped with black ink, and the title was computer generated.


What a beautiful view of the historic water tower!!  The tag was cut and embossed using Anne Griffin's embossing folders.  If you have never visited this area of Texas you should so much fun!!


Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you would like more details on how to create this layout, please visit my SNS Gallery.  All of the wonderful "SPARKLE" on this page is found in the Sparkle N Sprinkle Online Store.  

Have a wonderful weekend and remember.....Keep Stamping!!
Belinda

1 comment:

  1. Pretty layout! I love the polka dots and of course the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda