This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, May 12, 2014

Sparkle N Sprinkle Sneak Peek!



 
As so you might know the Sparkle N Sprinkle website has not be working properly and is in the process of switching servers.  Not all of the work has been completed yet so I would like to give you a sneak peek of things to come!!

Here is a little peek at a layout to come using the new Travel Mixed Media stamp set.  Coming soon the entire layout and  full instructions.  Please come on back by during the week for a few more peeks at things to come!!

Have a great day and remember....Keep Stamping!!

Belinda


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see full instructions. I want to find out mora about those beautiful flowers.
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what I'm seeing so far. Those glittered flowers look fantastic and I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what I see so far !!! Can't wait !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda