This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Sunday, June 22, 2014

4th of July

Good evening all, hope you have had a wonderful weekend!!  I have my oldest grandson here for the month and we have really been having lots of fun!!  I have found time to make my 4th of July Mesh Deco Wreath.  I would like to share it with you.


These wreath are so much fun to make.  When I first looked at them I thought I could never make one!!  But to my surprise I did make one for Christmas and it turned out so pretty and was so easy to make I knew I would be making more of them.  


I bought these chipboard letters and glittered them using Sparkle N Sprinkle glitter.  They were attached to the wreath with a glue gun.  

Have a great week everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by and remember....Keep Stamping!!

Belinda

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS project, and I love that it is full of texture, sparkle and pretties. It does look full of pride and happiness - exactly what our patriotic theme should be. Beautiful! How wide was the ribbon you used? The RWB ribbon looks like "normal width". Did you spray the mesh ribbon so it would be different colors? Did you use regular pipe cleaners? It is GORGEOUS! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda