This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, June 30, 2014

Sparkle N Sprinkle July 1st Reveal



Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's July 1 Reveal.


 This month EIGHT new stamp sets are being introduced. Until July 3, the sets are 20% off their regular price. The darling "Under the Mistletoe" rubber stamp set #556 is available on Cling Mounted Rubber, as a digital image, and is also included in This Month's Technique Video.

The sets are:

Under The Mistletoe #556 - (digital available)
Feline Humor #631 - (digital available)
Old Friends #633 - (digital available)
Gran's Chair #627 - (digital available)
Winter Stream #601 - ( (digital available)
A Savior #637 - (digital available)
Beach Friends #644 - (digital available)
Daisies #619 - (digital available)





On July 3 one Grand-Prize Winner will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below. The Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of:

1) all the new rubber stamp sets
or 
2) all the new digital stamps and digital stamp sets. 

The new SNS Creative Challenges also begins today, with lots of prizes and recognition badges. 

The winner of the blog hop will be announced on July 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:


I just love all the new stamp sets!!  My little grand daughter thought the penguin in Under the Mistletoe was so cute so I knew I had to make something with it.  I decided on a tag and a card.  For the tag I made a snow globe.  The globe was embossed with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dot folder.  I also stamped the globe with the Snow One Like Me snowflakes and embossed with Tinsel EP.


I used the SNS Tutorial Coloring on Glitter on the penguin, he then was fussy cut out and place on the snow globe.  The edges of the snow globe were inked with blue ink and glittered using a brush, Brushable Glue and Sparkling Snow glitter.  The snowflakes were cut using Season of Joy Cricut Cartridge.  They were glittered using brushable glue, Sparkling Snow, Waterfall and Fascination glitter.


 For the card I used the Tutorial for Dry Embossing Flocking Technique for the background.




 I used Cuttlebug's Snowflake embossing folder,and Twinkling Clouds, for the background.  This really turns out so pretty.  For the sparkle around the edge of the card, I used 1/8" Tear-ific Tape remove the backing on the tape and apply Silver Dream Glitter.


 Another look at the background.


 For the image I stamped it with black ink and colored using copic markers.  On the white areas of the body and hat Dimensional Glue  and Twinkling Clouds were used for the "Sparkle".  I applied Liquid Glass to the ice cube and dusted lightly with Sparkling Snow glitter.  

Here a little sneak peek of a project to come using the Daisies Stamp Set.


Please stop back by to see the entire project!!

Good luck to you all the stamp sets are all beautiful!!!  Please be sure to visit all of the talented and amazing Designers, they all have some beautiful project to share with you.  

If you would like more details on how to make my tag or card please visit my SNS Gallery.

Belinda




 
 

23 comments:

  1. Belinda, both your projects are wonderful. Fantastic coloring on that cute little fellow and I love how created all the winter sparkle on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made that little guy extra adorable! Love the idea of the snowglobe. Very creative with lots of lovely detail and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I love all the sparkle and dimension. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this guy and your tag is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice projects, Belinda. I really liked the card with that amazing bg. Need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so fun how we think alike :) We both used this adorable Penguin on a tag with Snow One Like You stamp set. Your tag is amazing. The snowglobe is perfect for him. Your card is stunning as well. The flocking background is so pretty. Can't wait to see your project with Daisies.
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  7. This penguin is so cute. Great projects. I love the snow globe idea and the colouring on the glitter actually makes him look like he is inside the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card and the snow
    Thanks
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling gift tag and card set, Belinda! Love the sweetness in each - and the pretty sparkly designs. I've pinned your tag as an idea in the future (thank you for sharing and inspiring). It will be fun seeing the daisy layout! Will it include your granddaughter? LOL I love seeing the photos of your family. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome tag and card I luv the penguin he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tag !!! Wonderful details !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the snow globe idea. Can't wait to see what you did with the daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you put him in a snow globe!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the snow globe. this is a great set for a hot, humid day in July. The penquin is so cute.
    The butterfly on your preview card is really pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great day to have the penguin in the snow globe. It is hot and humid here so all the snowflakes cool me off. Love the butterfly on your preview card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the penguin in the snow globe. Clever card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The tag is too cute, all the textures you used are wonderful. The card is really great, love the dry embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These all make my glitter heart go BOOM BOOM BOOM! Absolutely scrumptious card, tag and sneak peek! I am drooling over these! Anyone would be so pleased to receive these! ! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Penguin put into a globe. I also love the background for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute, penguins are beginning to grow on me

    ReplyDelete
  21. That penguin is so cute and I LOVE the flocking with the embossing folder for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic projects. I love both of them. Very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love both of them. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda