This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Easter Card

Good morning everyone hope you are having a wonderful day!!  Today I would like to share the start of my Easter cards with you.  


I cut the cross and background template using a files from the Silhouette Store.  I placed the template on top of a piece of cardstock covered with a Super Adhesive Sheet removed the backing and glittered using Purple Dust glitter.  An oval was cut into the center.



The cloth was glittered using Purple Rain glitter and placed inside the oval.  I attached the background to the card front using pop dots.



Using Sparkle N Sprinkle's Tulip stamp set, I stamped the image with black ink colored using copic markers and fussy cut them out.  They were arranged on the outside of the oval .


I hope you have enjoyed my card! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Belinda. Love the cloth. and the glittery background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda