This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Easter


Good morning everyone, hope you are having a great day!!  Today I would like to share this year's Easter cards.  This year's cards feature pop up cards along with stamp images.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them!!





This cards were all cut using my Silhouette.  I finished each one of them off using glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle, ribbon and embossing folders on the eggs and bunny.


Using the new Anna Griffin embossing folders I created this card.  The beautiful Easter Lilies are from My Rose Garden stamp set.  Using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape around the edges I created a beautiful sparkly border from my card.  The pretty sparkle is Purple Rain and Waterfall glitter.


The background for these cards was created using Tim Holtz's Spritzer, copic markers and a stencil.  The borders are punched from sticker paper using a scalloped punch from Fiskers. I covered them with Daisy and Bubblegum glitter to create that beautiful sparkle.  To finished off the card I stamped the tulips with black ink and colored with copic markers.  A little glitter was added with a glue pen.


And my finally card for the ladies in my Sunday School class.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  Enjoy your day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda