This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Friends are Flowers

Good morning, well summer is finally off to a sunny morning!!!  We have had so much rain here in Houston, TX and I love seeing the sunshine!!  Today I would like to share a card with you using the newly release Country Flower stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Demo Donna has a wonderful video tutorial using the stamp set, be sure to check it out!!




To start my card I needed to create my background using Want 2 Scrap Brick Wall stencil and Dreamweaver Embossing Paste. While the paste was still wet I dusted it lightly with Crystal Ice glitter.   Once the paste was dry the edge was cut to create a space for my sentiment.  The edges were glittered using Aqua Marine and Bubblegum glitter along with a glue pen.


Closer look at the pretty sparkly background!  To have the brads coordinate with my project I used this tutorial along with Lagoon Blue EP.  I love to use this technique!!


 My image was stamped with versamark on to watercolor paper and embossed using Black Detail EP. Using a small paint brush, gelatos and a small amount of water my image was colored.  This is the first time I have used my gelatos to color small areas and I really love how it turned out.   


My sweet little butterflies were die cut using a Stampin Up die.  Aqua Marine glitter was used for the pretty sparkle and small dots of White Crystal Drops were placed in the middle.  The sentiment was stamped with versamark and embossed using Black Detail EP.  To finish off my card I used Demo Donna's tutorial- (May's Video Kit) to create the enamel drops.  I did change my up a bit, as I did not have the Morning Dew Drops which die clear.  Instead I used White Blizzard Glitter Drops and it worked just great.  It gives the drops a bit of sparkle which I was very pleased with.  Give this technique a try, you will love it!!  

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day, and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda