This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, June 13, 2016

Celebrate


Good morning everyone, hope you had a wonderful weekend!  This morning I would like to share a card I made using the new Wild Rose Stamp Set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  This beautiful stamp set was just released.  The card background panel was embossed using a Anna Griffin embossing folder.  



I wanted more of the flowers on my card so I stamped the image onto white cardstock, stamped the image again and fussy cut it out.   The fussy cut image was used as a mask so that I could stamp the image again slightly above the 1st image.  This created a larger bunch of flowers.  The flowers were then colored using copic markers and fussy cut out.



 The edges of the flowers were glittered using a glue pen and Bubblegum glitter.  The leaves were glittered using Spirited Green glitter.  Drops of Glossy Accents were placed in the center of the flowers and gold micro beads were added.  The sentiment was stamped and fussy cut around.  Strips of 1/8" Tear-ific Tape was placed along the edges and glittered using Hyacinth glitter.  I used Demo Donna's tutorial from  May's video kit to create the enamel drop embellishment.  


The bird and cage was die cut using Tim Holtz's Caged Bird die.  The cage was inked with grey ink.  Next I applied Crackle Embossing paste to the cage and lightly dusted it with Crystal Ice glitter while the paste was still wet.  Using a pink and blue gelatos I created the background paper for the bird.  The wing was stamped using the Nesting Bird stamp.  The bird was then misted using Tattered Angel Pearl Shimmer Mist.  A small pearl was placed for the eye and larger pearls were placed at the top and bottom of the cage.  Small postage stamps from Graphic 45 were layered on top of the flowers.  Mon Ami Gabby Pull Ribbon was added and the sentiment was adhered on top of the ribbon.



I stamped the flower image again and fussy cut one out colored with copic markers and placed behind the rolled edge. 



Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Belinda - This is so pretty!!! I love the little rose peeking out of the top corner too. Everything is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda