This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Christmas Candles


Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!  We are enjoying some cool fall weather here in Houston, TX!!!  I would like to share a Christmas card with you today using the new Christmas Candle stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.



I started my card by embossing the green cardstock using a Anna Griffin embossing folder.  Using my finger on the raised embossed areas Platinum Mousse was added to give that pretty shimmer.  The frame is also from a embossing folder from Anna Griffin that was cut around and glittered using Nuvo Small Glue Pen and Sparkling Snow glitter.  Nuvo Cooper Gliding Flakes was applied to the lattice die.  I used the large Nuvo Glue Pen on the die cut let it dry slightly and then applied the flakes.  I really love how pretty this turned out!!


 

Next the rose image was stamped and colored using copic markers.  Sparkle was added using a glue pen, Sparkling Snow, Champagne, Sunny Daze and Green Iris. The image was then fussy cut out.  On the red berries Clear Crystal Drops were applied.  Next I applied Cloud Nine glitter on top of a piece of super adhesive sheet stamped the candles and colored with copic makers.  They were fussy cut out and placed behind the rose.  

Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful weekend and remember.....Keep Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda