This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!


Happy Halloween all, hope you have a very spooky fun night!!  I would like to share my Halloween projects and cards with you today.  I made Trick or Treat bags for my grandchildren as well as a spooky haunted house and tree. 



These bags were cut using svgcut files along with Anna Griffin dies.



This spooky haunted house and tree are made completely out of paper using svgcuts files.  My grandson just loved all the spookiness!!


This cute little lantern was also cut out of paper embossed with embossing folder.  It really makes a cute Halloween decoration.


Halloween spinner cards made for my grandbabies.  They will love how the spider and witch spin around the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful fun night and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda