This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Every Flower



Good morning all hope you are having a wonderful day.  Today I will share with you a card using the new Corner Garden rubber and digi stamp set.  Come along as I show you how this all came together!



For the layers of my card I used 3 different colors of cardstock , on the white layer strips of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape was used on the edges and Waterfall glitter.  This really gave my card base a pretty sparkle.



To start my card I printed the flower set using the color version.  It was then cut out using the Silhouette.  I did print and cut it a second time to layer on top of some of the flowers using foam dots.  Glitter was added using the Nuvo Small Glue Pen, Waterfall, BubblegumDaisy, Orchid, and Margarita.  Small Drops of White Crystal Drops were added to the swirls.




Next the sentiment was stamped using the rubber stamp set.  Waterfall glitter was added to the letters using the Nuvo Small Glue Pen.


The butterflies were stamped with StazOn ink onto a piece of cardstock that was covered with a strip of 2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape backing removed and glittered using Cloud Nine glitter.  The butterflies were then colored using the Tombow markers.  They were fussy cut out and placed on the card using foam dots.


Digi stamps are so much fun to play around with and can be used along with the rubber stamps on your project!!!  

Be sure to hop over to the Sparkle N Sprinkle store to see all the new products!!

Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful day and remember......Keep Stamping!!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda