This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Father

Good morning everyone,  I hope your day is off to a great start.  Today I would like to share a Father's Day card with you using the newly released Just Go Fishing (digi) stamp set.  I chose to only use the sentiment from the stamp set for my card.

A Father is Neither

To start my card I embossed the frame from Want 2 Scrap using several different embossing powders.

frame

I inked the frame with versamark and embossed it with White Detail EP.

frame1

I re inked the frame and embossed with Vintage EP.

frame3

To finish off the frame while the Vintage EP was still hot, I added a small amount of Magic Speckle EP and heat set.

frame4

The finished frame

A Father is Neither

The blue cardstock was embossed using an Anne Griffin embossing folder.  The raised areas were lightly sanded to give that distress look.  The sentiment was printed and placed behind the frame opening.  Small drops of Copper Penny Crystal Drops were added to the frame.

A Father is Neither

The anchor was created using the Kiss Cut Technique.  A piece of super adhesive sheet was placed on top of white cardstock, and the anchor was die cut.  I removed the protective backing of the anchor in sections and glittered using Chameleon, Reflections and Peruvian Lily glitter.  The anchor was placed on the card using pop dots.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda