This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Love with all of your Heart

Good morning all hope your day is off to a great start.  Today I would like to share a Z-fold card with you using the newly released Nasturtium #1 and #2 stamp sets.

Love all of your Heart

To start the card base I used a Prima stencil along with gelatos.



border

To create the border pieces I stamped the image with versamark and embossed using Black Detail EP.  The images were then colored using Spectrum Aqua Markers, and adhered to the center strip. Micro beads were added to the center of each flower.



Love with all of your Heart

For the center panel, I used the image from the Nasturtium #1 stamp set. It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored using Spectrum Aqua marker.  Micro beads were used for the center of each flower.  Along all of the edges of the card glitter was applied using a glue pen and Aqua Marine glitter.

flowers

The butterflies were die cut using Stampin Up butterfly die.  Copper Penny and Green Apple Crystal Drops were used on the butterfly spots.

butterfly

For the sparkly butterfly, I used a Dreamweaver's Butterfly stencil and sticker paper.  The back of the stencil was covered with coconut soap and placed on top of the sticker paper.  Using SunsetTiger Orange and Sunny Daze the butterfly was glittered.  The stencil was removed and the remaining areas were covered with Bronze Splendor glitter and fussy cut around. A row of Want 2 Scrap pearls were added to the center.  The sentiment was stamped with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and fussy cut around.

love with all of your Heart

A look at the card open.

Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to check out all the newly released stamp sets from Sparkle N Sprinkle  for this month they are beautiful.

Have a wonderful day and remember.....Keep Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and what a fun fold! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda, I saw this on the Sparkle n sprinkle blog, and had to come here to tell you how eye catching it is. I especially like the sparkly butterfly. I hope you don't mind - I want to save this in my file of idea cards. I am trying to work on some specialty folds, but often need a little nudge to help me get going. Thank you for your lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome Belinda! Love the fun fold and all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda