This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I Thank God


Good morning everyone, today I would like to share a card made with Sparkle N Sprinkle's newly released Nasturtium 1 stamp set.  I used both the rubber and digi stamps on this card.


To start my card base I used Spellbinder's Majestic Labels Twenty Five.  The layers were cut using white and aqua cardstock.  I placed a piece of sticker paper behind the white layer, placed the aqua layer on top and applied Pinkerbell and Aqua Marine glitter to the open areas.  


The flowers were stamped onto the white smaller layer.  A second stamping of the flowers was done using versamark and embossed using Black Detail EP.  


The flowers were colored using Spectrum Aqua.  They were then fussy cut out and placed on top of the 1st image. 


 Small drops of Green Apple Crystal Drops were applied to the centers,  Using the tutorial the small enamel dots were created using White Blizzard Drops and Ultramarine Blue and Alizarin Crimson Color Burst.


Closer look at the enamel drops.



Small butterflies were die cut using Stampin Up Butterfly die.  The edges were inked and small drops of White Crystal Drops were added.



Here is were digi stamps are so great. The sentiment stamp on the rubber set was to big to fit on my banner.  I just re sized the digi to fit my banner printed out and cut the banner.  It was just the perfect finishing touch for my card.

If you would like to have these stamp sets come on over to Sparkle N Sprinkle to see all the newly released stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by have a blessed day and remember....Keep Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda