This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, October 3, 2014

1st Christmas Card of the Year!

Hi everyone hope you  have had a great week!!  I just finished my first Christmas card of the season and wanted to share with you!


I used several different dies on this cute card!  To create the card base, Sizzix's Pop N Cuts circle die was used.   I just love how cute it turned out, and my little grand daughter just loved it!! The dies used are Elizabeth Craft Designs Holiday House, Evergreen Pivot Card, and the Outdoor Edges.  


 I used a white gel pen on the trees and roof top to add a little extra to them!



For the sentiment I went to my Silhouette files and this worked just perfect!


I used Sparkle N Sprinkle glitters for all the "Sparkle"!!  The glitters used are Fire Engine Red, Elegant Emerald, Sparkling Snow, Golden Silver and Silver Dreams.


Here is a look at the front of the card.  The edges of the card was cut using Elizabeth Craft Design Agatha Edges.  The white CS was embossed using Anna Griffin's Christmas embossing folders, border dies and snowflake die.  I just love how she has the embossing border folders that go along with the dies.  A strip of 1/8 Tear-ific tape was added and covered with Silver Dreams glitter.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great weekend and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

I will be entering this card in Scrapy Land #3 Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Belinda ~ Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I love all the details you have on this card, that house is just adorable! I don't know if I could part with that Christmas card, it is a work of art! Thanks for sharing that with us at the Scrapy Land Challenge #3!! I do hope you will join us again in our future challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda