This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Is In The Air!!

Good morning everyone!!  I'm just loving this beautiful fall weather here in TX. 
It has been just nice the last few days!!  I would like to share a fall tag with you this morning using one of the new releases from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  This is the Welcome Autumn stamp set.


I cut my tag using my Silhouette and embossed it using Tim Holtz's Woodgrain Embossing folder.  After embossing the tag was inked using distress ink and stamped using the Journal Mixed Media stamp randomly.  The leaves were cut from the Silhouette are punched using Fisker leaf punch.  The 2 smaller leaves were stamped using Journal Mixed Media stamp set.  The larger leaf was embossed with the Houndtooth embossing folder.


The tag and leaves were distressed with a little gesso.


To finish off the top of the tag, a piece of fall ribbon was placed right below the top of the tag.  A strip of 1/8" Tear-ific Tape was placed in the middle of the ribbon, removed backing and glittered using Green Nugget glitter.  A bow and button were added and distressed with gesso.


The embossed borders added to the bottom of the tag are from the Anne Griffin collections.  They were embossed, die cut and inked.  A strip of 1/8" Tear-ific Tape was added to the top of the borders, and glittered using Bronze Splendor glitter.  The sentiment was stamped with versamark and embossed using Teddy Brown EP.  The entire tag was then mist with Pearl Mist.

I hope you have enjoyed my project!!  If you would like more details please visit my SNS Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day and remember....Keep Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it Belinda. So much texture. My favorite colors, and the pearl spray to finish it off is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda