This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Spooky

Good evening everyone!! This past week I received happy mail from the Flying Unicorn, the October KOM!!  I just love getting happy mail, these kits are so much fun and packed full of all kind of goodies.  The OTP project this month is a wooden coffin.  I could not wait to get started on this, perfect for my Halloween decorations.  Here is a look at what I came up with!


I painted the coffin and let it dry.  Once dry I added stenciling using embossing paste, while it was still wet a little sparkle was added using SNS Purple Rain glitter.  Using SNS dimensional glue on acetate, with Green Nugget glitter, I created the green slime.  I distressed the skeleton that I picked up at the Dollar Tree with gesso.


The roses are made using the modeling clay and the Wow's 3d Rose Moulds, from this month kit.  I distressed the rosees with a little black ink.  A little sparkle was added to some of the roses using SNS brushable glue and Sparkling Snow glitter.  Added a banner, feathers, spiders, bats and lace for a comfy place to rest!


Have a great week everyone and remember....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda