This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Good Morning!!

Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday!!  

I have been playing along with Splitcoaststampers Hope You Can Cling To Challenge. This has really been fun.  Sparkle N Sprinkle is one of the sponsor so we were asked to submit cards for this challenge.  At first I did not know if I could keep up with a card a day, but it has been so much fun!! 

I would like to share my last to cards with you today.


This one was for yesterday's challenge using the  Bokeh Techinque, Challenge #HYCCT1425.  I used SNS Tulips Stamp set  and A Little Note stamp set for the sentiment, along with Surf and Sparkling Snow glitter for the beautiful sparkle.  The image was colored with copic markers.  I found a Jolee  pink ribbon embellishment in my stash that fit perfect with my card.  This is a really fun technique you can find a tutorial Here at Splitcoast or Here at SNS.



Just so happened I finished this card on Friday and it fit this morning challenge Let's Cheer Challenge #HYCCT1426,  There were several requirement for this challenge:

B...use black   O...use at least one circle layer  O...use some type of round gem  B...use blue
S...use a sentiment

For this card I used the Digital Snow Family from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Printed and colored the image with copic markers.  The dolly was embossed using Blue Silver EP.  For the pretty bling I used Mon Ami Gabby Diamond Mesh.  The image and snowflakes were glittered using Sparkling Snow.  I just loved how pretty this turned out.

I hope you all have time to visit the gallery on Splitcoaststampers for all the beautiful project for this challenge, and if you have time play along!!

Have a wonderful day thanks for stopping by and remember....Keep Stamping!!



1 comment:

  1. These are terrific. You've done well to keep up with the daily Challenge Belinda! Lots of sparkle and bling on both cards. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda