This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Flourishes 6th Birthday ~ Black and White Challenge


Well my favorite website Flourishes is about to celebrate their 6th Birthday and is kicking off the celebration with the first of several challenges.  The first one is to use black and white on your creation.  I had to think outside of the box for this one, as I love to use color!!  I used the Summer Blossom stamp set from Flourishes for this card. Knowing I had to have a little bit of color I used the spotlight technique for a touch of color!  Make sure to checkout Flourishes website for all the exciting celebration activities!

1 comment:

  1. Wowsers Belinda! Your card is stunning! I love the spotlight light technique you used. Thanks for playing along with our first Flourishes Birthday Celebration Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda