This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Flourishes Release Week



It release week at Flourishes and I just can't wait to see what they have for us this month!!!!  I always look forward to all the beautiful new stamps they release.  Be sure to stop by their website and view all the beautiful stamps, you want be disappointed.  It is a sketch challenge this month, I always love this type of challenge.  I used Blossoms and Butterflies stampset from Flourishes and for my sentiment I used Botancial Bookplates also from Flourishes.  I used Prisma watercolors to color my images, stamped them twice and cut out some of the images and popped them up on pop dots.  I cut the circle using Spellbinders circle dies and embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder.  Looking forward to seeing all the new stamps!!!  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. That honeycomb background is a great touch. I like the softness of the pearl, great job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda