This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #230 ~ Christmas In July With A Catch



 This week Challenge at Flourishes is Christmas In July with a Catch, the catch is to have your card semi flat.  What a fun challenge I love starting my Christmas cards in July it makes you start feeling the season!!!  I used Flourishes Meet Me Under The Mistletoe stamp set.  This set is just so pretty, I used Prisma Watercolors to color my image, added a little stickles to the mistletoe and a few small silver dots to finish it off.  I usually have a lot of dimension to my cards so this was a bit of a challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda