This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flourishes Birthday Challenge #3 - A Little Christmas In July



So onto the next Birthday Challenge for Flourishes 6th Birthday!!!  It's A Little Christmas In July, how fun!  I used Poinsettia and Pine stamp set from Flourishes.  I used the small pine stamp for my background paper and stamped it with Old Olive from Stampin Up.  The main images was colored with copic markers and embellished with stickles for that little sparkle.  I just love this stamp set it is so pretty.  Keep check Flourishes website for more fun birthday celebrations.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, very classy Christmas card. The layout is wonderful and I like the sparkly ribbon. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Belinda, your coloring on this is so striking! Love the bold red against the lighter background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous, Belinda! This is beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda