This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flourishes Birthday Challenge # 4



The 4th Birthday Challenge at Flourishes is Color My World.  The challenge was to create your own background using ink.  The Beach Life stamp set from Flourishes was a perfect match for a beautiful sunset with a beautiful sky.  Using Stampin Up's inks Summer Sun, Apricot Appeal, Lavender Lace and Ballet Blue I created the summer sky at sunset.  The sun was created using an 1 inch punch and the refreshing drink is stamped and colored with copic markers.  I used sponges and blended the inks.  The end results are just beautiful!!  I can picture a beautiful summer evening as the sun is setting!!  Hope you all are having a wonderful day.  Remember to check in on Flourishes as the Birthday Celebrations continue.

3 comments:

  1. How clever to make the drink pop off the card with a splash of color!! What a beautiful sunset too Belinda!! Thanks so much for joining our Flourishes Challenge "Color My World"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty scene on the beach. Makes me wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relaxing scene! Thanks for playing along in the Create With Me Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda