This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Timeless Tuesday Challenge 228 ~ I Can See Clearly


It's time for another Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes and the challenge is to use acetate on your project.  I used one of my favorite stamp sets from Flourishes Patriotism on Parade.  Using Primsa Pencil I colored the images and highlighted with some stickles.  Hope you all were able to stop by Flourishes website and see all the new stamp sets and lovely designs by the design team!  Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great patriotic card! I love how you've colored the image, and the simple embellishments make for a super classy card. I'm so glad you played alone with us in the Timeless Tuesday Seeing Clearly Challenge. This week's challenge is mini cards--hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda