This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Timeless Tuesday Challenge #229 ~ Make It A Mini


Today's Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes was a fun one!!!  You were to create 3 small cards.  I really had fun with this one, using all Flourishes stamp sets, Botanical Bookplate for 2 of them and Autumn Blossoms for the third one.  I used copic makers to color all 3 cards, added some stickles, ribbon, pearls and rhinestones to finish them! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and use of the different flowers! Thanks for joining us at the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mix of mini cards! I love the images you used and your coloring looks fantastic! I am so glad you were able to play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda