This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday


I created this beatiful birthday card for a very dear friend!  I just love this spotlight techinque.  It makes such a pretty card.  It is very easy to do, you just need to stamp two images on your card stock.  Color a portion of the stamp on one image, I used a 1 3/4 circle punch to punch out the colored area.  Ink the edges of the circle and place on the second image lining up the stamp. This is a very fun and pretty look.  You can use water colors, copic markers, color pencil to color the portion of the stamp.  On this card I used Prismacolor watercolors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda